Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Letter R

I recently did a re-do on my daughter's room.  You can see it, here.  Well, ever since I have been feeling that her walls are still too bare.  I can't seem to leave well enough alone. ;) 

Then while at Goodwill I found another R.  You can see it, here.  It was completely the wrong color, since her room is green, pink, and orange.  So I fixed that!

Here is the before:  Bare right?  Or is it just me??

Gold R, with some left over hot pink paint.

And I'm done!  I love the R much better as a hot pink, than a gold.  Now, to find a few more R's.  I see a wall of R's...and a lot of trips to goodwill in my future!

Do you tend to change things up a few times right after re-doing a room before you are satisfied?  Please tell me it's not only me.

3 comments:

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!