Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 16, 2012

Rag Wreath

Last week I posted about some pillows that I had made.  They were actually for my mom for Christmas.  She needed some for a new porch swing that my sister and BIL made for her.  Well, of course she couldn't only have pillows for the porch.  I had to make a wreath as well....and yes, you know it had to match.
Here is what I started with. 
Wreath (Dollar Tree)
Scraps

Notice the same fabric as her pillows were done with?  I based the wreath colors off of that.

I cut 2 inch wide and 6 inches long strips of all of that fabric.

Just tie it around your wreath with the knot and extra on the outside.  Fill it in to make it as thick as you want. 
 
Your done!  After finishing, I decided it was missing something.  I added some red Tulle and called it done!  I should have gotten a picture with all of it together on the porch...but totally flaked on that.  Just take my word for it...it was too cute! ;)

What have you been working on?  Any fun new wreaths?

Thanks for reading!  

5 comments:

  1. I am forever pinning wreaths, but have yet to make one! :-) This is a really cute one though. Love your blog design, what is that font in your header?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make one of these! Thanks for sharing!!!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out really cute! I made one with my husbands ACU's! It would have been much easier to get fabric instead of actually cutting up his pants and jacket lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this season I still have a wreath in my home. It is a sparkling winter wreath. Your wreath is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!