Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What we did.....

I'm BACK!!  You all have no idea how much I have missed blogging.  I have still been getting on and checking out everyone, just not posting on my own blog.  And I have been missing it.  So, now that the Holiday's are over, get ready!!

I know that everyone has already posted things about how their Christmas/Holiday went.  Well, I haven't.  So guess what??  You get to see that first! Lucky you! ;)

We spent almost EVERY day the past two weeks with family.  It was amazing!

First, time with Jason's family....


Then, time with my crazy kids playing Just Dance 3.....LOVE!!  And let me tell you...it IS a workout.

Time with my Niece, that doesn't live close.  Isn't she a DOLL??

Dad, and Papaw making sure the games worked properly before letting the kids play.  ;)

And last, but certainly not least.  Time with My Grandma, and the kids Great Grandma.  She is such a Godly, Loving Woman.  I love her so much more than I could ever say.

There was so much more than that the past two weeks.  So much more fun, and time with family on all sides.  We were so blessed to be able to spend so much time with everyone this year.  I hope you all got to spend time with family as well.  Get ready for some fun posts.  ;)

Thanks so much for reading and following along with Christy's Cuties.  I am so thankful for each and every one or you and your sweet comments. 

1 comment:

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!