Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Finds

Every week I try to show off some of the cuties that I have found while blog hopping.

At the top of my list this week is this beauty from Que Linda. If you follow me on Facebook, then you know that I just scored some tables for my living room that are a lot like this!  I can't wait to make mine look just as good. :)

Lolly Jane shows how to make this AMAZING mirror.  And her new dining room is gorgeous!  

Who doesn't love Sugar Bee Crafts??  I love her shirt tutorial for her gathered shirt!

And in case you can't tell yet, I have a thing for Furniture re-do's this week.  I love how Liz Marie took a dresser, and re-vamped it into open storage.

Last, but definitely not least.  Hope on over to {Whimsy Lane} and read all of her fabulous tips for starting your own business!  I am so excited to get some new things going in my shop, and learn how to brand better.

If you have been featured, I would love for you to grab a button! {There is a grab box in the side column if you would rather get it that way.}



What all did you find this week?  Any inspiration for your own?

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!