Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pinterest Make Me {Valentine's Decor}

Sorry my Pinterest Make Me post is up so late, friends.  I am currently laid up in bed on tons of meds from having my tonsils out yesterday.  Yuck!  I wanted to get this up for you all though, so I'm skipping the meds that make me sleep for a bit so I can actually think in the right way to type.  HA!  See how much I love blogging, and all of you wonderful followers?  Love it! 

Back to the post!  I am in a Ladies study group every week, and we do Secret Sisters in the group.  Well, my Secret Sister gave me some awesome Valentines paper a few weeks ago, and I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for.  Here is what I pinned...


I love holidays!  And the day of LOVE is no different. ;)  Here is the paper I used.

Cute right?  I used my ruler and made marks of 12 inches down the sides to meet in the middle.

I continued doing that for all of the papers and cut them out.

I then used white ribbon and hot glued them onto the ribbon, on both sides.  So that the ribbon was folded around the paper.

I decided to hang it up behind my TV, so that I could see it in all of it's cuteness. ;)  I added some cut out felt harts that I found at The Dollar Tree to either side.  For a little extra pretty.

I think it is so cute! 


What about you?  Do you decorate for every holiday as well?  Do you make things that you "pin"?  You are more than welcome to follow me on Pinterest!  I'm a little addicted. ;)

One last thing, I will have another GIVEAWAY as soon as I am able to get 100 followers on Facebook!  I don't feel I am utilizing that media very well, but I want to!  So, I would love for you to follow along there, if you would like. :)  I like to show things I score for cheap, future items I'm working on, and even a look into what I am doing that day!  Won't you follow along?

2 comments:

  1. so cute! it brightens the area up a bit, doesn't it? we don't usually go full-out decorating. but we put up all of our related projects up on the doors and windows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! Good job. I hope you will link up to my I Heart Projects Party!
    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!