Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

10 {Paleo} Snacks for Football Season!


My husband loves football.  Loves it so much that for the past two years he has also been the "commissioner" of a Fantasy Football League.  Yep.  He even won the league last year.  This means that I have had the pleasure of looking at a horrible fat man trophy setting in our house.  HA.  Anyway, since we have began our healthy eating lifestyle change, I needed some ideas for Football season food.  The way to stay in control of what you eat is to be prepared, right?



Here is a list of foods that I will be making this Football Season!

"Peanut Butter and Jelly" Blondies by Taylor Made it Paleo.


Spinach Artichoke Dip by Paleo Spirit.

Tahini Honey Sweet Potato Fries by Edible Perspective.

Mango Peach Salsa by Dishing with Leslie.

Chile Rellenos by Health-Bent.

Beef Jerky by The Food Lovers Kitchen.

Decadent Fruit Dip by Everyday Paleo.

Chile Lime Chicken Wings by Nom Nom Paleo

Watermelon Frosty by Healthy. Happy. Life.

MMMmmm...this makes me ready for football season now. :)  Do you watch football?  What will you be making?

I will be linking up to these awesome parties.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I will be trying out those chili lime chicken wings this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!