Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

WII Issues

Hello Everyone!  I hope you all are doing great today.  I am so ready for bedtime....already.  HA!

I have what I think is a super duper FYI....GENIUS thing to share with you today!  I hope I am not the only one that has never heard of this before....or I will look really sad.  LOL  Anyway...

Did you know that you don't necessarily have to have the sensor for the WII to work??  {Look Below}


Nope. You don't.  Crazy right?  We've already been through two of them.  So, if your ever in a pinch {IE, the boys are upset that they will not get to play the WII for a WHOLE FOUR DAYS}  Tough life, right??  ;)  You can just use candles.


So true!  All you have to do is light a few candles, turn your WII on, and start playing.  In fact, the only reason you even need the candles are to start it up, and pick your settings for the game.  After your game has started, you can blow the candles out until you need to change a game!  How amazing?  Please tell me I am not the only one that didn't know this?

Have a fantabulous day everyone!  Now, go play some WII with your candles! ;)

4 comments:

  1. How on earth does this work? Crazy! Such a good tip to know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing! What a crazy thing! Do you ever wonder how and who figures these things out? Really, who broke their sensor and thought to use candles, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!