Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Finds

Happy Friday Y'all!

I am doing a round up of Valentine's Ideas today!  Are you ready?

Go here for another great round up of Valentines Printables.


What a cute Heart project!


I am so doing this for the hubs for Valentines.  Probably more for ME, than him....but, I can't give it to myself!  HA!

I'm pretty sure I have found what I will be doing for the boys Valentine's at school.  You can find them here.


I'm getting a little crazy with Pillows around here.  I want to make them all.  This one is too cute!

These chair envelops are so cute.  I can't wait to make them for the kids.

Ever run out of things to talk about at the dinner table?  How about doing this jar of "conversation hearts".  Too Cute!

Last but not least.  Nutella Chocolate Hearts.  Ohhhhh Yeah!

Happy Crafting Friends!

Pin It

1 comment:

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!