Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pillows

I am loving being able to put in zippers.  Is that odd?? HA!  I decided to try out some pillows...with zippers.  GASP!!  I have never.  I mean, the only thing I have ever done with zippers are pouches.  Do I dare jump in and try them on pillows?  Why yes, yes I do!  And I am so glad I did.

Look how nice??  O MY GOSH!  Why am I always so scared to try something, when after only a little trial and error it works and look good?  Am I crazy??  I think I may have this sewing thing down....a little any way.  ;)


And yes, they are the same size pillows.  Not sure why the one on top looks much larger.  Must be the angle of my camera.


Thanks for reading!  Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. They look great! Way better than having to slip stitch them closed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn how to sew on zippers on to my pillows! I love the look thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...love the colors.
    http://pam-lifethroughmyeyes.blogspot.com/2012/01/ball-jar-dish-washing-liquid.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillows look super, great job on the zippers!!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!