Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions for 2012 {Personal}

Can you believe it is already 2012?  I still can't.  And trying to remember to write 2012, and not 2011...gesh!  I will have it wrong for at least a month.  HA!  I have been trying to decide what Resolutions I want for myself.  I have finally figured it out!  Ready to know?  I know you are. ;)

Personal
Be a better Mother.  Spend time WITH them, not AROUND them.  Be available.  Set hours for my College work, blogging, and crafting so that I can have time to be present with them.

Grow my self confidence...and let me tell ya....all of your sweet, amazing, kind comments are already helping BIG TIME!!  Thank you all so much for every sweet comment.

Spend more time on MYSELF.  All you can do for yourself when you have a family, is to take care of YOURSELF.  This includes working out, eating healthy, painting your nails (yes, it works wonders for making me feel better).  Basically, if I am healthy and happy then that will show through in all areas of my life. :)

And this is completely over all!  Love it!




What about you? Do you make New Years Resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that running picture you found! That is ME lol! Everyone always makes fun of the way I run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post-- your resolutions are so true and something we probably ALL need help with this coming year. I'd love for you to come and post this on my resolutions link. http://leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-what-im-resolving-not-to-do-this.html Hope to see you there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!