Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Finds

Every Friday I am going to continue doing a feature Friday showing off my favorite finds of the week. Here they are in no particular order.


Very cute Valentine's decor at The diary of Daves's Wife.

I LOVE this end table at Liz Marie.  In fact, just this week I shared my end tables over on my facebook page that I will be doing similar to this!  I can't wait!

The Taylor House made a basket to help her house guests feel more at home.  So sweet of her.

This Crazy Wonderful Clutch is fabulous!  You can find the tutorial to make your own over on DIY Home Sweet Home.

Last, but certainly not least.  Hop on over to Blog Law, and learn about Blog Giveaways.  We all love them, but we need to make sure we aren't breaking any laws! :)  Great information!

What about you?  Have you ran across any fabulous projects this week?  Leave me a link if you can't wait to share what you found. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I seriously need that end table! Yup pretty sure I just can't live without it!!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!