Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Savings Saturday

Welcome to another Savings Saturday! I can't believe I've missed two of them! So sorry. This week I made a trip to Goodwill. We have like the best Goodwill I have ever seen!! Seriously! Organized, separated by color, season, tops, bottoms, dresses, and so on! They even arrange like items together on the shelves! LOVE! It makes it super easy for someone like me to be in and out quick with lots of goodies! Wanna see what I got??

A fabulous old lantern.  Don't worry, that flower in the middle is already gone! ;) 

A silk scarf that is just gorgeous!!  I love the print.  Not sure what I will end up doing with it just yet, but I will use it for something fabulous!

And here is all of my goodies together.  I also got a large R to use in Riley's room!  I will have to paint it to match, of course.  But I really excited to add to her R wall.  :)  And look at the color of that lamp!  I seen it and KNEW it was meant to be mine!  It will be used in my living room.

And guess what?  All of this was UNDER $10!  Yep!  Score right? 

What about you?  Have you gotten any good deals lately?



0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!