Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 25, 2011

Hair Stuff

Just last week I was saying that I will not show you any more "accessories" didn't I?? OOPS. Well, it is after all my blog, and I will show you what I want! HA! Just kidding, of course! I would hate to bore any of you, so I'm trying to switch it up...I just can't seem to get away from all the cute accessories out there! AAAhhhh!! Do they have accessory therapy? lol

The hubby bought a Jeep this summer. I KNOW! L.O.V.E. And if you are from the south, you know it's got to be jacked up! Anyway, while riding in the jacked up Jeep with short hair....it's not pretty. Not at all! So, I needed a few things to hold my hair against my head. :) Here is what I made!

I put a "clear elastic" piece on the back/bottom of it.  I don't know if it actually helps it stay into place, but it makes me feel better about it.  Ha!

And of course it needed to a cute flower on it. :)  And guess what else!  This particular one is for sale in The Shop!! 

I like to party over here!

Thanks so much for stopping in.  Have a great week!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!