Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving in Photos and an Award

Hello everyone!!  How was your Thanksgiving??  Fabulous I hope!  I have literally been home for almost an hour now and I am trying to catch up on everything that has happened the past few days.  Let me tell you...it's a LOT!  A GREAT A LOT, though.  ;) 

First,  lets look at some pictures!  We all love pictures, right?

We traveled home and got to spend some time with cousins, Aunt's, and Uncle's that we only get to see once or twice a year.

My cousins will probably kill me for this!  HA!  Chasity and Amber.

My Grandma Lawson.  I was seriously blessed to get this Grandmother in my life. I love her so much!!

And so do the kids. ;)

While away, I was given an award by Impossible Cleanliness!  YAY!!  Kerrye was so nice to give me my second Versitile Blogger award.  I have already bored you with the facts and things the first time so I won't do that again, but, hope on over if you like and see what goodness Kerrye has to share.  :)  Thanks so much, Kerrye!!

So, what about you all?  How was your Thanksgiving?

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!