Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sewing, Sewing, Sewing

I LOVE sewing.  Really.  I'm not very good at it yet, but I LOVE it!  If I could just get my lines straight, I know I would sew all the time!  Seriously, what's the trick in straight lines??  Anyone??  Please share.  Despite my wacky lines, I sewed for hours the other day!  I whipped up some more pouches, and even some crayon rolls!  Take a look see....

Warning: No edited photos due to broken computer still. :(
 

I love this one!  Super cute bright pink with green.  ;)

I made a few of the crayon rolls for some donation baskets that I am doing, as well as maybe some for the shop!  Trying to decide if I should open it up to more items, or keep is small.  Not sure yet.


What about you?  Do you love to sew?  What do you like to make?  I want to brave a quilt soon, but won't even attempt it until I can sew straight lines. HA!

I like to party over here!

Have a great day!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!