Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

Elastic Braceletes {For the little ones}

Ok, I think I may be getting into an accessories RUT around here lately. I feel like all I have been doing is bracelets, necklaces, and scarves! So sorry for that! I promise to branch out soon.

My daughter loves wearing my jewelry. She loves necklaces, and bracelets. So, what better to make for her than bracelets that have elastic! As her little wrist grows, the bracelet will stretch with her. :)

I started with making a normal fabric flower, and a rolled fabric flower. A strip of elastic lace and hot glue! All you do is add the flower onto the elastic lace, then close the lace. Simple, right? Here are some photos for those of us that need to see pictures. Yep, I love em!

The back/bottom....

The front.....

The ones I have made!  Of course I had to make a few for adults.  Christmas is coming, after all!

So, what do you think?  Does your little one like jewelry as well?

I like to party over here!\

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. These are darling!! Where do you get the elastic lace? I need to look around for some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am wondering where you find the elastic lace! Love how soft these would be for little ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!