Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bandanna Skirt

A few months ago I made a bandanna skirt for Miss Riley. It was a tad big on her then, so I decided to wait to take pictures of it. Well, she can finally fit it, and it's so adorable!  She loves it, too.  So much that I could barely get pictures of her in it.  ;)  So sorry for the ones to follow, after a while I just decided they were good enough. HA!

I put a pink bandanna over a plain black one.  I lined them up "off".  Where the angles were not lined up.  I then cut out the circle in the middle for the waist.  I added elastic to the cut out circle and viola, it was done!

This shot has got to be my favorite!  I love seeing a little one running, playing, and twirling.  Don't you?

What do you think?  Do you love making things from Bandanna's?  I don't think they will ever go out of "style". 

I like to party over here!

Have a wonderful day!!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!