Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 17, 2011

Scalloped Shorts

Last week I had seen a picture of some scalloped shorts from Green Eggs adn Hamm.  When I seen them I thought they were super cute.  Here's what you need to do.

Find an old tore up pair of jeans/shorts.
 Cut the pants to the length you would like your shorts.
 Use something with a round edge to use as a trace for your scallops.
 Trace all the way around the edges of the shorts.
 Cut.
 Viola!  How awful is it that the only good mirror I have in my house is in an awkward position in the bathroom??  lol 
Honestly, I loved the original shorts I had seen like this but they were a little shorter than I like.  All I can think of when I see them this length is Hulk (Remember his shorts after he went all crazy? lol).  ?? How weired is that??  Time will tell if I will make them a little shorter, or maybe they will grow on me at this length.  We will see.

I will be linking to these sites.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!