Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Captain America

My boys grip at me so much for not making them things as much as I do my little girl.  It's so hard to find things for boys, while girl ideas are all over the place.  While visiting I am momma..Hear me roar, I noticed this freezer paper Captain America shirt.  I knew the boys would love it and be happy, so of course I had to make one. :)
Unfortunately I am not big with super hero's and all things boy.  So, quickly after I showed them the cool shirts I made for them they told me I did it wrong! (There should be two circles around the star...not just one)  lol  Kids, they are so honest sometimes.  It is wrong...but they still wear them and that's all that matters, right?
I will be linking up to these parties.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Christy. I'm a fellow Army wife stopping by to say hey. I think the shirt looks fantastic and I'm still trying to figure out how you did it wrong, lol. My boys would like that too, although I made them homemade gifts for Christmas last year and they don't even use them :(. Oh well, have a good day!

    ~~Steph from My Crafty Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph. I guess Captain America is supposed to have two circles of red, not just one. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 teenage girls who would love this...lol.
    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shirt! So what did you do wrong??

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also wondering what you did wrong?
    New google friend follower, please pop by karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Captain America should have two circles round the star, not just one. lol

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!