Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

Master Bedroom

I am a huge reality tv watcher.  I will watch/read just about anything that has to do with another family or person's life.  I guess this is because I am so big into Psychology. (I am a Psychology major in College.)  Other people just interest me. 
I'm thinking that if I am so interested into other lives, someone may be interested into mine as well.  lol  Maybe not, but hey, I'm going to share it anyway! Today I am going to share with you all what our master bedroom looks like.  Most of my family haven't been able to come up since we've lived so far away, so I thought this would be a good way for them to see my house as well. :)

I love to decorate, and I am pretty much always changing something up in one room or another. You may be seeing some changes soon to my daughters room. ;)

I tried to keep this room "manly" since most of the rest of the house is in my taste.  lol  We have a cordoroy beding set.  Its super comfy to cuddle up with at night. ;)
 Can you tell that the husband's side of the dresser is on the right with all the junk? lol
 Please don't pay much attention to the aweful blue carpet!  It has been on our to-do list for years now....this coming tax season it will be done....fianlly! 
 This wall is my only "spunky" part in the room.  And I love that mirror sitting on the floor, I can't bear to get rid of it.  But, I don't know what to do with it yet. So for now...it's staying right there so the kiddos don't break it.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed seeing into a small part of my house.  Maybe I can see into some of yours soon. :)

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!