Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Pretty Hat and Tute

I'm not sure why, but I've been wanting to wear hats a lot lately. While browsing my local Wal-Mart that is getting a remodel right now I spoted this little cutie.  Best thing about it...it was only $3! Woot Woot!

To dress it up, I cut out 5 felt circles.
Folded four of the cicles in half.
Glued all four of the folded circles onto the one circle that is left, overlaping the four circles.
Once done glueing the circles, I added a clip to the back of the "flower" for attachment.
I then glued a larg button into the center of the "flower" and pined it ont the hat.  I like it...but it needed more. :)
Now for another pretty!  Cut a two inch strip of felt.
Fold stip in half and glue sides togeather.
Cut small slits on the unglued side of the felt.
Roll the bottom of the felt into a circle, gluing at the end and putting a clip on the bottom.
Attach to the hat!  And your done!

I do like it, but I do not LOVE it.  I think its better with just the one red flower after all. HAHA.
I'm also going to keep my thoughts going for more things to do with it.  I like options. :)

I will be liking to these parties.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!