Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Countdown to home

I try not to make a big deal out of Jason's deployments for the kids sake. I try to keep things as much the same as possible, and try to even add some extra fun and activities to help pass the time and take some thought off of Jason not being around. What I do make a big deal about is him coming home! :) A few weeks leading up to him coming home we start talking about it, buying a few welcome home things to show him, buying his favorite snacks and so on.

What we have never done is have a count down to show how many days we have left till he will be home. The other night I was on the phone with my bestie and she suggested I make a countdown. HELLOOO? Why haven't I done this sooner??

I tried to keep it Army and "manly" as much as possible, but hey, I'm a girl and I like "cute" stuff. So hopefully I have enough cute and manly mixed in! ;)




I will be linking to these parties.

Have  A Wonderful Day!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a very nice countdown. I know this feeling all too well! Hope that the time remaining goes by quickly! Thanks for linking it up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party.

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!