Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pillow Fight...for a cause

I am finally done with the pillow cases that I will be donating for Pillow Fight...for a cause that Ladybird Ln. is having.  I had been thinking about it for weeks, but just decided on Saturday to stop being so scared and just do it!  It really wasn't all that bad, either.  So, I whipped up 4 of them.  The one thing I noticed is that I have NO fabrics that can be used for boys!  How do I have two boys, but NO boy fabric??  I must go to the fabric store ASAP and fix this issue! ;) 

Here they are!


And yes, I did try them on pillows before knowing they would work to be donated.  HA!  I told you I am freaking out about it a little. ;) 

I will be linking up to these parties.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Your pillowcases look fabulous and I'm sure will be much appreciated! Love the fabrics you used!

    I would love if you came over and linked this project to my weekly Round Tuit party at:
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/
    Have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!