Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saving on Father's Day

For this weeks Savings Saturday I want to focus on something other than couponing.  I know you all are excited about that, right?

Father's Day will be here before you know it!  If you are a "crafter" or like to think outside of the box with gifts then you will need to start preparing earlier so that you have enough time.  My hunny is gone right now, but I still have a Dad and FIL to get something for.  :)  Here are some super cute ideas! 













I hope you see something that will spark your creativity! 

I will be linking to these parties.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!