Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's a hair thang....

Ok,ok, so I'm going to be completely wrapped up in myself for a moment and see if I can get some of your opinions!

It is WAY overdue for me to get a cut on this head of mine. WAY overdue! And I have a little problem when it comes to choosing a hair cut. I have a round face. There are so many cute cuts out there, but they are always on small faces. So, I need your help! If you would be so kind and give me your opinion. :)

Here is a picture of my face. Sorry, best one I could find.


Here are my options that I like.








If you would be so kind as to telling me the number of the picture that you like, I would greatly appreciate it! :)  I promise I will show you what I decided to go with.


4 comments:

  1. I think the first one would be so cute on you!! Short hair is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the 1st picture...with the back of the 3rd picture. Are you going to do any highlights or low lights b/c I LOVE the colors in the 1st picture - LOOOOVEEEE. Promise you'll show us what you end up doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first and I think the last picture! 1 extreme to another ;) You are SO brave! I cut all my hair off in my rebel years because I hung out with all the cool girls who played basketball and I couldn't and wanted to stand out... yeah that was a GREAT idea! LOL I HATED it but I had a ton of fun with it and tried all kinds of different styles. It was fun while it lasted but now if I cut it to my shoulders I'm freaking out.... I like having options to pull up, curl, straighten...etc. It'll look cute on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it were me, i'd tell you go to go with the 4th one first since it's the longest. if you don't like it, they can always cut it shorter. (you can't go the other way around!) and with your bone structure, i would vote for the 4th one and then asked to have it "stacked" a little in the back. (picture 3 is stacked in the back)... we better get pictures when you decide!!!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!