Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Savings Saturday

If you coupon, then you more than likely collect free samples as well. Anytime I see a sample, I sign up for it. I have a separate email account set up just for this reason. ;) Who wants a lot of junk in their regular email, ya know? So, use a different account.
Because I sign up for so many samples, I have a plethora of choices for face wash, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Below is how I have been keeping them.
I realized I may become a hoarder if I did not start using them.  So, I first started by grabbing one and putting it in the shower before getting in, so that it was there and I would have to use it.
Problem was, I forgot to do that a lot. Go figure.  I needed another way to remember to use them up.  In walks this little shower caddy below. At only $3 I knew I would get my money's worth out of it.
Just throw all the samples in there, and you can use them up, while smelling different every day!  Who doesn't love smelling different every day??  Am I alone on this?? 
So, not only are you getting FREE samples, but you will actually be using them and saving you from having to buy even more stuff. No, it's not going to save you thousands a year, but it may wind up saving you a hundred.  That's worth it for me.

I will be linking up to these fabulous parties!

Have A Wonderful Day!!

5 comments:

  1. haha, it's funny because while i don't collect samples, if i have them, i have to force myself to put them in the shower too otherwise i'll never use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always forgetting about those things too. Great idea. If you get a chance I would love you to link your project up to More the Merrier Monday. It starts tonight and lasts through Wednesday. See you there. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ridiculous amount of these samples, from mags, post and hotels! Mine are in a wash bag in the bathroom and I so forget to use them, thanks for a reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you just take a picture of all the samples I have in my bathroom? NO! Then you probably have a collection as big as mine. I have sample stacked up but I forget to use them. It's only when something very new comes in, I use it. Hope to remember it now on.

    We have a link-up party going on - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. I would really appreciate if you'd link up some of your awesome posts there. Hope to see you at the party.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!