Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hoo are you?

YAY! It's time for another Hoo are you??

This weeks questions are:

1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
Regular, the mechanical always break.

2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
Pink of course! :)

3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
Does glue gun work?? lol Ok, ok, glue stick.

4. calculator or do it in your head?
Calculator all the way baby!

5.Favorite subject while in High School?
Math/algebra.....kinda takes away from the last answer, huh?? LOL Maybe the calculator is why I liked it so much, though. ;)

Now it's your turn! Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join the fun!


NightOwlCrafting
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!



3 comments:

  1. I have to agree that math is much more fun with a calculator! Also, I think glue gun should count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PINK! I didn't even think about pink. It is my favorite color ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy,

    Hey girl! How've ya been?
    I have to agree with you on the regular pencil. Those stupid mechanical pencils drive me nuts!!
    Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger" Award! Congrats! Stop by my blog and pick it up!

    Jacque @ Jacque's Soda Parlor
    thesodaparlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!