Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hooo are you?

Hi! It's time for another week of Hoo are you? Here are the questions and my answers!

1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do?
Yes, I go to the gym at least 3 times a week. This is my "me" time. Without other's needing something from me....I can focus on me! I have been doing Zumba for months, but have just started trying to learn to run. Running is hard. Right??

2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
Not really weird. I just need it super cold, so I can snuggle with blankets! L.O.V.E.

3. How often do you vacuum?
At least once a day. Sometimes twice. Is it strange that I like to see the little vacuum lines on my floor?? lol

4.Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with?
I love to accessorize!  I accessorize with earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.  I'm trying to learn how to accessorize with my hair....I'm just not brave enough quite yet.

5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime?
Sweet Tea! Hand's down!! Definitely! Mmmmm.... Oh, and homemade lemonade! ;)

There's my answers. What are yours?

Join in the fun over at Night Owl Crafting.


NightOwlCrafting

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Zumba. It is my favorite exercise by far, however I cannot run for the life of me. I can't even walk on the treadmill without it killing my ankles and knees :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ZUMBA TOOOOO :) I go twice a week & lucky for me my sister in law teaches it at her studio so it's free for me :) Wish we could have some sweet tea together over our chicken pot pie! hahaha - I have a feeling that if we lived in the same town, we'd be best buds!
    I just LOVE reading your Hoo Are You posts!! I think I need to dive in & do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from Hoo Are You! I've been dying to try Zumba but haven't yet. Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!