Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Savings Saturday

Welcome to another Savings Saturday!  I have been very disapointed in the lack of sales the past few weeks. :(  These stores need to get it togeather so I can get my free stuff again!  HA!! 

I went to Kroger and got in on their mega event again.  Here's how it went:
Mfg Coupon Saving  17.60
Bonus Coupon Saving 0.35
Kroger Plus Saving  51.17
Total Savings 69.12 or 53%
Spent 61.70 (got $10 back in cash)

I promise, when I took the pic I could see what the receipt said! lol  Gesh, I really need a new camera!

So, do any of you have a savings to brag about this week? ;)

Have a Wonderful Day!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!