Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

High Heel Onesie

I am so lucky to finally be an Aunt! My sister is a few years older than me and finally decided to have a kiddo. Her name is Aria and she is a sweetie! She has just recently turned 6 months old and I love her so much.  Isn't she just ADORABLE?? ;)

Ok, Ok, enough bragging.  Back to the project.  While blog hopping a few weeks ago I seen this on Jones Design Company's Blog. 
I whish I would have used a Zig Zag stitch instead of a straight stitch.....sigh. The heel on the shirt is acctually straight.  I promise. :)
I also added a little tool in between the flower "petals" as well as on top.  I love all things girly!  Now I just have to make sure I get to see her again before she outgrows this!


I will be linking up to THESE parties.
Todays Creative Blog
Have A Wonderful Day!!

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! thank you for your comment on my blog! I am your newest follower! I hope you will become a follower of mine as well! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!