Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pinterest Make Me {Does it work?}

Good Morning Lovelies!!

Today I thought I would try out one of the pins from my Genius Board on Pinterest.  I can't believe it, but this is the first time I have actually tried anything on this board.  Here is what I tried.


This pin "claimed" that if you placed a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water that if would not boil over.  Well, here is my pot.

Wooden spoon over a boiling pot of water.  And this is what happened....

Hopefully you can see that water coming over the side of the pot? BOO!!  Maybe my pot was boiling too high?  Maybe it wasn't a big enough pot for it to work?  Maybe since my wooden spoon was bamboo that had something to do with it?  I don't know.  But,. what I do know is that the "myth" was debunked in my eyes!  HA! 

At least now I won't be loosing sleep over that pin, wondering if it works or not. ;)

Have you tried anything you have pinned lately?  I would love for you to leave a link to your pin boards {If you are addicted like me} so I could follow you! 

I like to party over here!

Have a great day!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. so cool! you're doing your own mythbusters! glad to know that this doesn't work, so i don't ever try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that but I'm glad you told me. I totally would have tried it and left it to boil all over the place :-)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!