Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Barbie's House {Closet/Office}


Welcome to another day of Barbie's House!  Are you liking it?  I hope you are getting some ideas on things you can do to your own little one's house.  If not, I'm sorry.  Not really.  Just kidding.  Anyway....

Barbie has a room that is not really anything specific.  I decided to use it as an office/closet.  It is the room that is in the middle on the right side in the picture below.

It was only painted white, and I can't have a plain room, so I decided to put up "wall paper" with some of my scrapbook paper stash.  I also added a "frame" and a silhouette of my daughter in the middle of it to give it a little personal touch.  Here it is now.

I love this room now.  Just the wall alone makes it look so much different from the rest of the rooms, don't ya think?  Is it sad that I have all of MY old Barbies in her house for these pictures?  I promise she has other Barbies. See....

Can you tell I only put clothes on the ones that I would be using in the pictures?  Oops...sorry for the nudity!

I like to party over here!

Thanks so much for reading!  Have a great day.

Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!