Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 25, 2012

Feature Friday {Featuring you}

Happy Friday!

First, so sorry I didn't get to Pinterest Make Me {Wed.}.  Here is my excuse....


Yep, I do one BIG yard sale a year...and this one is HUGE!  I have never had this much stuff in my single family sale.  And I have been gathering and pricing like a mad women.  The best thing about this huge sale??  The living room project is *almost* complete.  And you can be looking forward to a kitchen re-do as well in the next few weeks......possibly even a bathroom re-do.  So, if any of you can spy something you want, you are more than welcome to fly to Tennessee and come to my sell.  HA!

Ok, back to Feature Friday!

Free Time Frolics made this covered cork board.  I have been looking for something to get myself more organized, and I will definitely be doing this. 

Creative Carmella had a great idea to help with kids.  Hop on over and check it out!

Lil Luna made some DIY Lava Lamps.  I can't wait to do this with my kids.

That's all for today.  If you have been featured please feel free to grab a button!

Christy's Cuties


Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!