Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Faves {Featuring YOU}

Happy Friday!  I hope you all have had an awesome week. I have.  On Fridays I like to show off what I have found while blog hopping this week.  I LOVE pinterest, but I also love visiting peoples blogs. It's so much more personable.  So if you see anything you like, please hop over and show some love!

Crayon Freckles shows us how to separate our facebook account from our pinterest account, in case we don't want our full name to be shown on Pinterest.
All Things Related shows us how to use dollar store items to make a jewelry display. 

Mine for the Making used kitchen towels to make some cute pillows!

And I'm sure this last one needs no introduction or "showing off".  The fabulous I {Heart} Naptime tells us how to make this super cute, and sweet cookies using JELLO!  My kids will be in love when we make these!
 

Have your blog hopped lately?  I would love for you to leave me a link to what you have found this week!


Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!