Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Barbie's House {Living Room}



Welcome to another day of Barbie's House!  Today I am going to show you what I did to Barbie's living room.  In case you don't remember what her living room looked like, here it is.  It is the bottom right room.

I needed something for the wall, so I decided to make a Starburst Mirror.  Here is what I used.

I broke the toothpicks in half.

I then hot glued them to the back.

 Barbie's house didn't even have real living room furniture.  So I decided to make a couch.  I stopped by Hobby Lobby and got started.  Here is what I used.

I took the two long pieces of wood, and glued them together.  This will make the back, and seat.

I used the smaller pieces of wood, and used them for the sides.  I moved them half way down so that I would have arms, and the bottom would stand off of the floor a little bit.

I painted it red.....not really sure why since it goes with NOTHING in her room.  HA!  Here is what Barbie's living room looks like now.

 I will probably re-paint the couch soon, but I'm glad to have it look more "put together".  Can anyone tell me who the guy is on the couch?  I will give you a closer picture of him....


The first person that answers that correctly, may just receive an email from me (as long as your email address is attached to your profile) and receive a little gift from me! ;)

I like to party over here!

Have a great day!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. i so know this...but i can't place it... can i get a closer pic?

    and i totally love that room! the couch could be a hot coral when you repaint it! but i love it red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm right I'll give u my email address lol

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!