Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Life

A few weeks ago my hubby had to leave for a school.  This is definitely the hardest thing I have had to go through thus far, and I'm sure it is him as well.  This particular school will not let us have any form of contact for three whole weeks.  Three weeks doesn't seem like that long of a time, but when you have spoken almost every day to the love of your life for 12 years....three weeks with no contact is hard.  Thankfully, he will be home in a few short days now. 

While packing, the boys wanted to see just how heavy dad's gear was.  Here is my honey getting it packed.

This is Luke, our oldest at 8 years old.  He's the basketball player in the family, so pretty tall and lanky. ;)

This is Kaleb at 5 years old.  He is our football player, so he handled it great!

I love moments like this.  They are always so interested in their dad's job, and I am so grateful that they like to be involved as much as they can.  I think it makes it easier on everyone.

Have a great day, everyone.

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!