Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Co-Host Party Features....and a WINNER!

Here are the toP 2 pOSts from last week's link up that I co-hosted with Crayon Freckles! Plus one of Crayone Freckles faves and one of My Faves (in no particular order). if you're featured, grab a fEAtuRed button!! Here is one for Crayon Freckles, and mine is in the right sidebar!
Glittered Christmas Light Bulbs from Snowflakes and Dragonflies

DIY Owl Apron from my life His Mission

Blessing Tree from Reading Confetti
Advent Calendar Tutoral from Adventures of a DIY Mom
Fruit and Veggie tray Turkey from Tiaras and Bowties

Thanks so much, Andie, for letting me join in the fun!!

And the winner of the giveaway is number 7! {Chosen via Random.org}

BloggerTiaras & Bow Ties - Think Smink said...

I would love to see a print that is inspirational for children who have special needs... about loving themselves even if they are a bit different... I don't have a quote in mind, but something that speaks to that sentiment!
December 1, 2011 3:08 PM


0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!