Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chocolate Peppermint Shake

Chocolate Peppermint Shake......also known as HEAVEN in your mouth! ;)  Yes, I did give this new name to the shake....ME....not the kids! HA!

Here is what you need:
2 cups of milk
Few scoops of Vanilla Ice cream
2 Candy Canes
1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
 Super easy to make.  Add all ingredients into your blender, and blend!  Make it as thick, or runny as you like your shakes to be.  The directions above are perfect for our family. ;)  Add into a glass, and you have Heaven in your mouth! 

Can you see the small flakes of chocolate and candy canes??  LOVE!  I may or may not have had two glasses of it.  By may or may not...I definitely mean that I DID have two glasses! ;) 

Enjoy!  Have a great night!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!