Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Classroom Crafts

Good Morning lovelies!!  I hope you all are having a fantastic morning. 

I have been on the hunt for a cute, inexpensive craft for the kids in my oldest son's classroom to do.  I have found some super cute things, and thought I would share them, in case more of you were looking for some as well. ;)

Tip Junkie



Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Christmas Geek


I was not able to find the original source page for these, but they are adorable.


Etsy
Source: etsy.com via Chantal on Pinterest

Parents.com
Source: parents.com via Amy on Pinterest

Aren't they all so fun??  I love homemade ornaments.  We chose to do the first one!  Love it!  Not only is it a homemade ornament...but the kids hand prints will also be on the balls.  CUTE!

What about you?  Do you do homemade ornaments with kiddos?

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!