Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Savings for you?

For a few months now I have been sharing how I save my family money. I save money with coupons, shopping sales, yard sales, making our own gifts for holidays, and more. I always love to hear more ideas on how I can save my family money, so I would like to hear from you.

1. How do you save at the grocery store?

2. How do you save on clothing?

3. Are there any other ways you save your family money?

We all learn from hearing other ideas, so share the wealth! ;)

Have A Wonderful Day!!

1 comment:

  1. I save at the grocery store by using coupons and keeping an eye on what's on sale for double coupon. With clothes, we go to thrift stores or just buy when something is on sale. Thanks for coming to the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop and joining in the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!