Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

Chicken Taco Soup

I love soup! It doesn't matter to me what time of year it is. When I got my hands on this recipe I wanted to try it so bad! I finally made it and let me tell you.....it was definately worth the wait. What makes it even better is that it's a crock pot meal. Woot Woot!!

What you need:
Chicken
1 can tomatoes
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn
1 packet of taco seasoning

All you need to do is throw all of it in the crock pot for a few hours. When the chicken is done take it out and shred it, then return back to the pot.

Serve hot, with sour cream and cheese if you would like.


If you like soups, you need to try it.

I will be linking to these parties.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

4 comments:

  1. sounds yummy we love taco soup I lov that this use chicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also love taco soup with ground turkey. This sounds like it would be equally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. It is so good. Makes me want to make some right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!