Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fruit Pizza

Wowzer! This makes me hungry by just typing it up! We love us some fruit pizza.  And there are so many ways you can make it.  This picture is of how my cousin, Chasity, makes hers.  She used cookie dough for the bottom.  Bake the Cookie.  Then mix together cream cheese and whipped cream.  Spread on top of the cookie.  Next, add whatever kind of fruit you would like.  On this one we only used blueberries and Strawberries.  But, you an also put kiwi, grapes, raspberries, or more.  Also, most of the time I use brownies for the bottom, instead of cookie.  They are both delicious, though!

I will be linking up to these parties.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

3 comments:

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!