Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fabric Bracelet

First I want to say that I just LOVE this bracelet! I love that I already had everything on hand, that its "messy", that it takes 10 minutes, and of course that it is so stinkin adorable!! I see this getting a LOT of wear by me. :)

While rabbit trailing the other night from blog to blog I found Sew.Craft.Create and this tutorial for the bracelet. Fist, if you have never been to this blog....it's seriously amazing! And she has some great tutorials.

This is what it looks like!



Soooo, do you LOVE it??  I do!

I will be linking to these parties.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great bracelet! I'll have to try it out!

    Andrea
    www.addicted2tutes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! BTW, I seriously love your blog name! lol Im addicted to tutes as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I think I could even handle it. Thank you so much for sharing! Jenny from The Peaceful Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun, the big button just makes it! Thanks for sharing!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice... this is inspiring!

    Thanks for linking up at Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner and adding to the fun. The party for this week is going on... hope to see you there again :)

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!