Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 18, 2011

Where am I??

Guess What?? I am doing my first guest posting!  I am too excited!!  I am over visiting Andie Jaye at Crayon Freckles.  If you have never ran across her blog, it is definitely one to check out!  I am posting about life in MY shoes.  I have some cute shoes, too! ;) 

To make it even sweeter, my hubby decided to pop in EARLY Sunday morning!  Can I get a WOOT WOOT??  So, please go over to Crayon Freckles and say hi to me.  I would love to know you checked it out.  And take a look at my shoes!

Have A Wonderful Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I read your guest post at Crayon Freckles and loved reading about you. I, too have 3 kids and I just cant imagine not having hubby around for long periods of time! You are doing a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!