Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

Savings Saturday (on Friday) :)

I will be out of town and with family this weekend so I decided it would be best if I went ahead wiht our Svings Saturday post today so that we all still have a chance to "brag" about our scores we got this week!

I was very lucky in my score this week! I keep amazing myself at what I am able to get for the money I am spending. Its true that if you match the sales with coupons you will save a TON and get items for next to nothing!

Here we go...This is what I was able to get for UNDER $10!! A total of $7.69!! And that is INCLUDING TAX! Without tax I would have paid $ 3.52! How amazing!!


This is what I got:
3 eos shave creams
6 Arm and Hammer Toothpastes
4 Kiss fake nails (yes, I wear these!  Its cheaper than the salon)  ha!
3 M&M
2 Baby Orajel swabs
2 Orajel Kids Toothpastes

This is a savings of $77.86!  I did three seperate transactions for ultimate savings and it worked perfectly! Woot Woot!!  Also, I was able to keep a $3 off coupon for my next order, and three more $3 0ff $15 coupons!

Now, leave a  comment and let me know what your biggest score was this week!

As always, I can "prove" with my recipts I just have three and I didn't think you would want to see three seperate pictures of receipts.  lol But if you do, let me know and I will deffinately post them. :)

Now for a question.  I know a lot of you are trying to learn what "good deals" are.  Would you like for me to post the best deals for Walgreens and Rite Aid each week so that you will know which are the best??  If so these will be posted on Monday of each week as the ads do not start until Sunday.  Please let me know if you would use that. 

Have A Wonderful Day!!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!