Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Refashioned Dress

YAY!! I have given myself more pride in another project that I have made! I am loving trying out challenging projects that I am so scared off. After starting and just going step by step I acctually figure it out! Who would have thought that if you tried to do something, you may succeed! HA

I had this dress that was given to Riley last summer. It wasn't really my style, but I LOVED the fabric. The following picture is of the dress, but I already had started choping it up! lol (Sorry Chas, but I hope you love the finished priduct like I do!)


First I cut the bottom off. Next, I cut it on the sides by the old seams to get rid of those. Third, I put the skirt right sides togeather and then cut the sides at an angle and pinned to start sewing. (I really thought I have taken pics of this part, but can't find any! :( ) After you sew the sides, you will need to fold the top down (inside out) and sew around so that you can slide in some elastic! I wanted this skirt to flowy so I made it about double the width of Riley, and only used half of the elastice as the width! I really hope I haven't confused you! lol


I then added a little silk flower for a little extra girly! I have to say, Riley LOVES it! She wanted to wear it to bed! lol

As always, if you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them!

Have a Wonderful Day!

I will be linking up to


Today's Creative Blog



Photobucket

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!