Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Let's Get Started!!

Hi All!

Thanks for joining me on my journey to Creativity!!  I plan on using this blog for my Crative outlet, and maybe some couponing!! :)  Since the beginning of the year I have started wanting an outlet for my creativness!  I used to LOVE to craft, scrapbook, and more.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to do these things for years as I worked full time!  However, I am now able to do as much as I want.  As long as I can stretch my money with couponing to afford my projects, that is!  Hah!!

That brings me to my next reason for this blog!  With the new show on TLC, Extreme Couponing, I have had a LOT of family members asking me about couponing and wanting to get started!  So, I hope to also help others with what I already know, and possibly learn from others as well!

I LOVE blog hoping and will be linking back to MANY blogs where I visit and get all of my ideas!  I am also going to try my hardest to post at least one thing every "working" day of the week, so check back often! :)  Here we go!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!