Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 17, 2012

What I Want....For Cristmas, or Birthday, or Just because someone loves me....

I'm not normally one to have a list of things that I want at any given moment.  I try to be pleased with what I have, at all times.  And I am pleased right now with what I have.  I have been very blessed.  BUT, it's fun to look at Christmas time and make my own wish list.  So, here ya go! 

Maroon Jeggings - Maurices
Boots - Boots Barn
True Love Ring- Amy Cornwell
Cowl - Guess Sews
Boot Socks - Etsy
Porch Swing - Amazon
 
 What about you?  What are you wishing for?

Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!