Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mom clothes....{WIWW}

Happy Wednesday.

Well, I think I have taken a step back.  Before putting pictures of me up on the blog, I always send it to my cousin who is more "styled" than I am.  Is that wrong?  Anyway, she totally said this was a little too "mom-ish".  

What do you think?  I tried to spice it up with my super cute leopard print shoes that has a diamond bow.  You can't see them too well.  I'll try and remember a better picture for shoes from now on.  But at least I'm not wearing my boots this week.  HA.

Jacket - Old Navy
Khaki's - Old Navy
Shoes - Charming Charlies


This sweater is one of my old faves.  And the neklace is a cheepy from Claires, but I love it.

Sweater - Khols
Pants - Target
Shoes - Old Navy {Goodwill}
Necklace - Claires

I like to party at these awesome places.
Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!