Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tip-toe Features {Featuring YOU}

Happy Sunday!

I am blown away every week by what is linked up.  I love going through all of the links and seeing all of the awesome things you are up to.  Here are a few links that caught my eye, but you can see all of them here.

Meeha Meeha shared some Christmas Gift Wrap ideas.

B-InspiredMama showed us how to make that cute flower for the top of bows.

Queen B Creative Me linked up her Pretty Pastel Mantel.  It's so sweet.

My Favorite Finds shows us how to make this Peppermint Play Dough.  This would be great for those school favors I have to send in every year at school.

Imprintalish shared her Hanging Ornament Display.

Preschool Powol Packets shared her FREE Tracing Practice worksheets.

If you were featured, feel free to grab a featured button!

Christy's Cuties

Thanks so much for linking up every week!  I hope to see you on Tuesday for the next party.
Pin It

1 comment:

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!